Hey y’all and thanks for checking out my The Leisure Itinerary blog. So happy you also have an interest in the world of all things leisure!
Fun facts about me:
- I am a Mom to three beautiful, not so little, kiddos anymore #emptynester
- I married my high school sweetheart in 1996! 🙂
- I was a stay at home mom for 16 years; then a preschool teacher before moving to London, and currently a consultant for a PR and Marketing Agency, all while running a photography business Elisabeth Bryson Photography and a candle company Landon Lane Candle Company !
- I am moving to Oahu soon! Say what?
- I slept in an igloo in Germany! (my kids did not love, but I highly recommend!)
- My major in college was “Leisure Studies” (yes, there is a degree in that!)
- I took my first photography class in college 1994 and then finally started a photography business while living in London in 2010
- I finally ran a half marathon and whole marathon in 2012. AND another marathon in 2013!
- I donated a kidney to my mom in December of 2015 and wish I had more to give away. So be a donor and #donatelife !
- I love my family
- I love to capture memories…it’s just that simple.
- Most of all, I love my God.
Be sure to follow me on my 3 Instagram accounts:
I hope you follow along in my adventures, both past and present!