THE LEISURE ITINERARY
Hey y’all and thanks for checking out my The Leisure Itinerary blog. Thanks for taking an interest in my experiences, and I hope as I continue to learn throughout life’s adventures, you too, will find my ideas, experiences, and journey helpful in some way. I began this blog so I could express my thoughts—creativeness, family, faith and collect them into one bucket…therefore The Leisure Itinerary blog was formed!
Fun facts about me:
- I am a Mom to three beautiful, not so little, kiddos anymore #emptynester
- I married my high school sweetheart in 1996! 🙂
- I was a stay at home mom for 16 years; then a preschool teacher before moving to London, then a consultant for a PR and Marketing Agency for seven years. Started a photography business Elisabeth Bryson Photography while living in London, and I launched my own candle company in 2019, Landon Lane Candle Company !
- Currently living in Hawaii Kai, Oahu
- I slept in an igloo in Germany! (my kids did not love, but I highly recommend!)
- My major in college was “Leisure Studies” (yes, there is a degree in that!)
- Currently working on my Masters in Communication at Liberty University (Go Flames!)
- I ran a half marathon and whole marathon in 2012. AND another marathon in 2013!
- I donated a kidney to my mom in December of 2015 and wish I had more to give away. So be a donor and #donatelife !
- I love to CREATE and to CREATE ADVENTURES and EXPERIENCES
- I love my family
- Most of all, I love my God.
Be sure to follow me on my Instagram accounts below:
I hope you enjoy following along all my crazy life adventures!